1. The Promoter of this Promotion is Coca-Cola Europacific Partners New Zealand Limited, The Oasis, 19 Carbine Road, Mt Wellington, Auckland (“CCEP”) (Promoter).
2. Information regarding prizes and how to enter the Promotion forms part of these terms and conditions (Terms and Conditions). Entry into the Promotion is deemed as acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
3. You must be living in New Zealand and aged 18 years or older to enter.
4. Employees of the Promoter and any agency associated with the Promotion, and the immediate families of such employees, are ineligible to enter. The Promoter’s decision as to eligibility will be final.
5. The Promotion begins at 12.00am (NZST) on 18 July 2022 and ends at 11.59pm (NZST) on 2 October 2022 (Promotion Period). No entries will be accepted outside the Promotion Period.
6. Buy any two (2) Coca-Cola products from a participating store during the Promotion Period (Qualifying Purchase), complete the entry form provided in store in full, and place in the entry box in store to enter into the draw. Failure to complete all sections of the entry form may result in the entry being declared invalid.
7. Entries must be made in the same participating store where the Qualifying Purchase is made.
8. One (1) Qualifying Purchase equals one (1) entry. Fill in a separate entry form for each Qualifying Purchase. Although multiple entries per person are permitted, entrants cannot submit more than one entry for each Qualifying Purchase. You must keep the original itemized purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase.
9. There will be one (1) winner per participating store. Each winner will win an All Blacks Supporters Replica Jersey (Prize). The jerseys will range in size from Large and Extra Large and they will be randomly allocated across participating stores. Winners are not able to request choice of sizing. Prize has an RRP value of NZ$150.00
10. There are seven hundred (700) Prizes in total and the estimated total prize pool value is NZ$105,000.
11. Each participating store will randomly select the winner from all valid entries by 14 October 2022. The first eligible entry drawn at each participating store will win the Prize.
12. The winner will be notified via the e-mail address or phone number supplied on the drawn entry form within 48 hours of the winning entry being drawn. If a winner cannot be contacted within 10 working days after the first attempted contact, his/her Prize will be redrawn and awarded to another eligible entrant on the same terms and conditions as the original draw. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information submitted on the entry form.
13. A person may enter as many times as they wish and win multiple times across participating stores.
14. The winners have rights under the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 which cannot be excluded or limited by the Promoter. These rights include statutory guarantees that any goods provided by the Promoter will be of acceptable quality and fit for purpose, and that any services provided by the Promoter will be rendered with due care and skill. These Terms and Conditions do not, and do not intend to, exclude or limit those statutory rights in any way. However, to the extent it is permitted by law to do so, the Promoter makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, under laws other than the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 regarding the quality or suitability of the Prize awarded as part of this Promotion and will not be responsible for breach of such representations or warranties.
15. The Prize is not exchangeable and cannot be redeemed as cash.
16. If the Prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize with a substitute prize of equal or greater value.
17. Each winner should look to the manufacturer of the Prize for all warranties. However, these terms and conditions do not exclude or limit the application of any statutory provision (including a provision of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993) where to do so would contravene that statute or cause any part of these terms and conditions to be void.
18. The Prize will be shipped out to the winner’s address once the winner has been verified and a residential address has been supplied. The Promoter will use reasonable endeavors to have the Prize delivered to the winner within 21 working days of being notified of the winner's residential address.
19. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alteration of entries.
20. Entrants must comply with all requirements of the Promoter including requirements specified in the Terms and Conditions. If an entrant enters or attempts to enter the Promotion in a manner, which in the Promoter’s opinion, is contrary to these Terms and Conditions or is fraudulent or unjust to other entrants (such as hacking, cheating, deception, or any other unfair playing practices), the entry may be rejected at the Promoter’s sole and absolute discretion. The Promoter may, at its absolute discretion, declare any or all entries made by an entrant invalid if the entrant:
(a) fails to establish their entitlement to enter the Promotion to the Promoter's satisfaction;
(b) tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion;
(c) submits an entry which in the Promoter's opinion is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions;
(d) acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person;
(e) in the opinion of Promoter, engages in conduct in entering the Promotion, which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter;
(f) breaches any law; or
(g) behaves in a way that is otherwise inappropriate.
21. The Promoter collects entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the Promotion. Entry is conditional on providing this information. By entering this Promotion, unless otherwise advised, each entrant agrees that the Promoter may use the entrant’s personal information to conduct the Promotion in accordance with these Terms and Conditions (including to send electronic messages or telephone the entrant in relation to the Promotion).
23. If, for any reason beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, any aspect of the Promotion is not capable or running as planned, or the conduct or operation of the Promotion is interfered with or disrupted in any way (including by vandalism, power failures, natural disasters, acts of God, acts of Government, civil unrest, strikes, tampering, computer bugs or viruses or technical failures), the Promoter reserves the right to, in its sole discretion, cancel, terminate, modify, suspend or recommence the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries, at any time without prior notice, subject to any applicable law.
24. The Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence) for claims, losses (including loss of opportunity), damages, injuries, costs and/or expenses, whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, suffered, sustained or incurred as a result of, or arising in any way out of, or in any way connected with, the Promotion or any Prize, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the greatest extent allowed by law)
25. The Promoter is not responsible for any tax implications arising from the winner winning the Prize. Winners should seek independent financial advice.
26. Entries should not be sent to the Promoter’s address.
27. Any questions relating to this Promotion should be referred directly to the participating store.
MyCoke is a promotional website for New Zealand residents only. Please only continue if you are eligible to register and take part.