Win a $1000 travel gift card!
Pack your bags, you’re off on holiday!
Closes on 28/04/2019
Get into holiday mode with a $1000 gift card from House of Travel. We’ve got one gift card to give away each fortnight, so use your MYCOKE points to enter the draw for your chance to win.
Terms & Conditions
PROMOTION PERIOD THREE 2019
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
PRIZE – $1,000 House of Travel Gift Card
1. The ‘Win a $1,000 Travel Voucher’ promotion gives you a chance to win a $1,000 House of Travel Gift Card (the Promotion). The promoter is Coca-Cola Oceania Ltd, The Oasis, Mt Wellington, Auckland (the Promoter).
How to Enter
2. Only MyCoke Members can participate in this Promotion.
3. Points can be entered during 6 separate fortnightly Promotion Periods (the Promotion Periods) for this Promotion as laid out below;
a) 15 April 2019 from 12.00am until 11.59pm on 28 April 2019;
b) 29 April 2019 from 12.00am until 11.59pm on 12 May 2019;
c) 13 May 2019 from 12.00am until 11.59pm on 26 May 2019;
d) 27 May 2019 from 12.00am until 11.59pm on 9 June 2019;
e) 10 June 2019 from 12.00am until 11.59pm on 23 June 2019; and
f) 24 June 2019 from 12.00am until 11.59pm on 7 July 2019.
4. 1 Point = 1 entry. Enter as many times as you like during each Promotion Period, up to the maximum balance of Points in your Account.
5. These Prize-specific terms and conditions sit alongside the MyCoke Programme Terms and Conditions, which are incorporated by reference.
6. There is one (1) $1,000 House of Travel Gift Card with an RRP of NZ$1,000 (the Travel Voucher Prize) to be won in each of the 6 Promotion Periods, with a total of 6 Travel Voucher Prizes to be given away.
7. Each prize draw will take place the day after each of the Promotion Periods ends, with the first being 29 April 2019. The last draw will take place on 8 July 2019. There are six (6) draws in total.
8. Each winner will be notified via the contact details registered in the winner’s Account. The Promoter is not responsible for any undelivered e-mails due to the winner’s SPAM filters or e-mail settings.
9. The Travel Voucher Prize is subject to the following House of Travel Gift Card Terms & Conditions:
• Travel gift cards are issued by House of Travel Holdings (House of Travel) and can be used to purchase travel products at any House of Travel retail outlet in New Zealand. Gift cards are not valid for online redemption.
• Where no name is indicated on the gift card, it may be redeemed by the then cardholder.
• Any unused sum on the gift card expires 10 years after the date the gift card is last used.
• The sum on the gift card can be used all at once or in multiple transactions until the balance reaches zero.
• The gift card may not be refunded or redeemed for cash.
• Gift Cards will not be replaced if lost, stolen or damaged.
• House of Travel may in its sole discretion place a stop on the use of a gift card if a gift card is reported to House of Travel as being lost or stolen, or House of Travel believes it is being used contrary to these terms and conditions.
10. These terms and conditions do not exclude or limit the application of any statutory provision (including a provision of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993) where to do so would contravene that statute or cause any part of these terms and conditions to be void.
11. Each Travel Voucher Prize will be sent via courier to the winner’s address once the winner has been verified and a residential address has been supplied. Winners should receive the Travel Voucher Prize within 10 working days from confirming their address details.
12. The Promoter will not be liable to any person for any damage caused to the Travel Voucher Prize, or if the Travel Voucher Prize is lost or goes missing, after it is dispatched for delivery to the winner.
13. If the winner does not reply to the Promoter within ten (10) days of notification of being the Travel Voucher Prize winner, the winner’s entry will be declared invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to randomly draw a new winner of the Travel Voucher Prize from the eligible participants on the same terms and conditions as the original draw.
14. If any Travel Voucher Prize is unavailable, for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter may offer an alternative prize of equivalent value and specification.
15. The Travel Voucher Prize must not be sold, used, donated or given away as part of another promotion. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed as cash.
16. If for any reason the conduct or operation of the Promotion is interfered with or disrupted in any way by a cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter (including by vandalism, power failures, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes, tampering, computer bugs or viruses or technical failures), the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend or recommence the Promotion.
17. You warrant and agree that your entries will comply with these Terms and Conditions and the MyCoke Programme Terms and Conditions.
18. If you tamper with, or subvert, the processes relating to participation in the Promotion, or may benefit from such tampering or subversion by any other person, or otherwise fail to comply with these Terms and Conditions of Entry, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify you from the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to verify your details and request identification to establish your age or identity.
19. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communication line failures, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration or non-receipt of an entrant’s communications. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions (such as problems with telephone networks or lines, computer systems or software or internet service providers) or any failure of any internet communication or telephone communication to be received by the Promoter (whether as a result of technical problems or traffic congestion on any carrier network, on the internet or at any website). To the full extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any injury or damage to any entrant’s (or any other person’s) computer or resulting from or otherwise relating to participation in this Promotion (including by downloading materials relating to this Promotion).
20. Caution: any attempt to cause damage to any website or the information on any website associated with this promotion or to otherwise undermine the fair and legitimate operation of this promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. The promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law in the event that any such attempt is made, whether or not that attempt results in any such damage, interference or undermining.
21. All of the Promoter’s decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into in respect of the selection criteria or any other aspect of the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right not to select a winner for any or all of the prizes at its absolute discretion.
22. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liability incurred as a result of an entrant winning a prize. Entrants should obtain independent tax and financial advice.
23. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, or misdirected entries or submission by you.
24. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this Promotion which may occur in the course of the administration of this Promotion.
25. To the full extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its related companies and Coca-Cola Amatil (N.Z.) Limited and agencies and all those entities' personnel (the "Relevant Parties") exclude all liability for any loss (including any damage, claim, injury, cost or expense) which is suffered or incurred by any person in connection with the Promotion or Travel Voucher Prize, including: (i) any indirect, economic or consequential loss; (ii) any loss arising from the negligence of a Relevant Party; (iii) any liability for personal injury or death. Nothing in these Conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify a person’s rights under the Fair Trading Act 1986 (NZ) (the “Non-Excludable Rights”).
26. The winners of a prize consent to: (i) the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice (including any photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media worldwide for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion, the Promoter and/or Coca-Cola beverages; and (ii) the Promoter authorising its related companies and Coca Cola Amatil (NZ) Limited to do anything that the winner or their companion consents to the Promoter doing under this condition.
28. © 2019 The Coca-Cola Company. 'Coca-Cola' is registered trademark of The Coca-Cola Company