Win a 2018 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door Sport!
The ultimate summer ride
Closes on 04/03/2018
Get in the draw and you could be picking up the keys and driving away in a hot new 2018 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door Sport! This super slick ride is a bright white, 3.6L, 5-speed automatic, retailing at $57,990+ORC. 12 months vehicle registration and warrant of fitness are included, along with 3 year/100,000km warranty, plus a full tank of fuel. Use your MYCOKE points to enter the draw and you could be popping the top on this ride this summer.
Terms & Conditions
PROMOTION Q1 2018
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
MAIN PRIZE - BE IN TO WIN A JEEP WRANGLER 2-DOOR SPORT
1. How would like to get your summer sorted with MyCoke? The “Be in to win a Jeep Wrangler” promotion gives you a chance to win a Jeep Wrangler 2-Door Sport, 3.6L, 5-Speed Automatic (the Promotion). It’s bright white, built for the beach and an epic summer prize (worth RRP $57,990+ORC).
Who can enter?
2. Only MyCoke Members can participate in this Promotion.
How to Enter
3. Points can be entered for this Promotion from 12.00am Tuesday 26 December 2017 until 11.59pm Sunday 04 March 2018 (the Promotion Period).
4. 1 Point = 1 entry. Enter as many times as you like during the Promotion Period, up to the maximum balance of Points in your Account.
5. These Prize specific terms and conditions sit alongside the MyCoke Programme Terms and Conditions.
6. The first entry drawn from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period will win a 2018 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door Sport, 3.6L, 5-Speed Automatic (bright white) automobile with a recommended retail cost of $57,990+ORC (the Jeep Wrangler Prize). The Prize includes on road costs (12 months vehicle registration and warrant of fitness), 3 year/100,000km warranty and a full tank of fuel. Any additional costs including insurance, obtaining an appropriate licence, and additional optional extras, are the responsibility of the winner.
7. There is one (1) Jeep Wrangler Prize to be won.
8. The Jeep Wrangler imagery used is a likeness only and the Jeep Wrangler Prize may differ slightly from the prize image on promotional visuals displayed.
9. The Jeep Wrangler Prize value is correct at time of printing but no responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the Prize.
10. The Jeep Wrangler Prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
11. The Jeep Wrangler Prize will be drawn at random on Monday 5 March 2018. The winner will be notified via the e-mail address or mobile number registered in the winner’s Account. The Promoter is not responsible for any undelivered e-mails due to the winner’s SPAM filters or e-mail settings.
12. The Jeep Wrangler Prize will only be delivered in New Zealand to the winner’s closest Jeep dealership and the winners should allow 28 days from the Prize draw for delivery of the Jeep Wrangler Prize.
13. If the winner is under 18 years of age at the start of the Promotion, the Jeep Wrangler Prize will be awarded to their parent or guardian who is 18 years of age or older.
14. If the winner does not reply to the Promoter within ten (21) working days of notification of being the Jeep Wrangler Prize winner, the winner’s entry will be declared invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to randomly draw a new winner of the Jeep Wrangler Prize from the eligible participants on the same terms and conditions as the original draw.
15. The Jeep Wrangler Prize must not be given away as part of another promotion.
16. If a Prize is unavailable, for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter may offer an alternative prize of equivalent value and specification.
17. If for any reason the conduct or operation of the Promotion is interfered with or disrupted in any way by a cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter (including by vandalism, power failures, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes, tampering, computer bugs or viruses or technical failures), the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend or recommence the Promotion.
18. You warrant and agree that your entries will:
i) comply with the Coca-Cola MyCoke rules, if any;
ii) comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, those governing copyright, content, defamation, privacy, publicity and the access or use of others’ computer or communication systems;
iii) If you tamper with, or subvert, the processes relating to participation in the Promotion, or may benefit from such tampering or subversion by any other person, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify you from the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to verify your details and request identification to establish your age or identity.
19. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communication line failures, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration or non-receipt of an entrant’s communications. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions (such as problems with telephone networks or lines, computer systems or software or internet service providers) or any failure of any internet communication or telephone communication to be received by the Promoter (whether as a result of technical problems or traffic congestion on any carrier network, on the internet or at any website). To the full extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any injury or damage to any entrant’s (or any other person’s) computer or resulting from or otherwise relating to participation in this Promotion (including by downloading materials relating to this Promotion).
20. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO CAUSE DAMAGE TO ANY WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION ON ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS PROMOTION OR TO OTHERWISE UNDERMINE THE FAIR AND LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. THE PROMOTER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE EVENT THAT ANY SUCH ATTEMPT IS MADE, WHETHER OR NOT THAT ATTEMPT RESULTS IN ANY SUCH DAMAGE, INTERFERENCE OR UNDERMINING.
21. All of the Promoter’s decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into in respect of the judging criteria or any other aspect of the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right not to select a winner for any or all of the prizes at its absolute discretion.
22. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liability incurred as a result of an entrant winning a Prize. Entrants should obtain independent tax and financial advice.
23. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, or misdirected entries or submission by you.
24. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this Promotion which may occur in the course of the administration of this Promotion.
25. To the full extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its related companies and Coca-Cola Amatil (N.Z.) Limited and agencies and all those entities' personnel (the "Relevant Parties") exclude all liability for any loss (including any damage, claim, injury, cost or expense) which is suffered or incurred by any person in connection with the Promotion or Prize, including: (i) any indirect, economic or consequential loss; (ii) any loss arising from the negligence of a Relevant Party; (iii) any liability for personal injury or death. Nothing in these Conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify a person’s rights under the Fair Trading Act 1986 (NZ) (the “Non-Excludable Rights”).
26. The winner of the Jeep Prize consent to: (i) the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice (including any photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media worldwide for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion, the Promoter and/or Coca-Cola beverages; and (ii) the Promoter authorising its related companies and Coca Cola Amatil (NZ) Limited to do anything that the winner or their companion consents to the Promoter doing under this condition.
© 2017 The Coca-Cola Company. 'Coca-Cola' is registered trade mark of The Coca-Cola Company.