Win a Coca-Cola chilly bin prize pack & $250 cash!
Sharing a Coke with your mates has never been so cool
Closes on 08/12/2019
Want to score an awesome Coca-Cola branded chilly bin, 12x 330ml bottles of personalised Share a Coke Classic or No Sugar, 12x mini hoodies & $250 cash, to share with your crew (valued at $1008)? There is one epic Share a Coke prize pack to be won each week for 9 weeks. Use your MYCOKE points to enter the draw today!
Terms & Conditions
SHARE A COKE
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
PRIZE – SHARE A COKE WITH YOUR MATES PRIZE PACK
1. The “Be in to win a Share a Coke with your Mates Prize Pack’ promotion gives you a chance to win a Coke branded cooler, 12 personalised Share a Coke glass 330mL bottles with mini Coke bottle hoodies as well as $250 cash (the Promotion). The promoter is Coca-Cola Oceania Ltd, The Oasis, Mt Wellington, Auckland (the Promoter).
How to Enter
2. Only Members can participate in this Promotion.
3. Points can be entered during 9 separate one-week long Promotion Periods (the Promotion Periods) for this Promotion as laid out below;
a) 4 November 2019 from 12.00am until 10 November 2019 at 11.59pm;
b) 11 November 2019 from 12.00am until 17 November 2019 at 11.59pm;
c) 18 November 2019 from 12.00am until 24 November 2019 at 11.59pm;
d) 25 November 2019 from 12.00am until 1 December 2019 at 11.59pm;
e) 2 December 2019 from 12.00am until 8 December 2019 at 11.59pm;
f) 9 December 2019 from 12.00am until 15 December 2019 at 11.59pm;
g) 16 December 2019 from 12.00am until 22 December at 2019 11.59pm;
h) 23 December 2019 from 12.00am until 29 December 2019 at 11.59pm; and
i) 30 December 2019 from 12.00am until 5 January 2020 at 11.59pm.
4. 1 Point = 1 entry. Enter as many times as you like during each Promotion Period, up to the maximum balance of Points in your Account.
5. These Prize-specific terms and conditions sit alongside the MyCoke Programme Terms and Conditions.
6. There is one (1) Share a Coke with your Mates Prize Pack (the Mates Prize Pack) valued at up to NZ$1,008 each, to be won in each of the 9 Promotion Periods, with a total of 9 Mates Prize Packs to be given away. Each prize comprises:
a) 12 x personalized glass 330mL Share a Coke bottles with the choice of Classic or No Sugar (each can have a different name as specified by the winner);
b) 12 x Coca-Cola branded mini hoodies for the custom Coca-Cola bottles;
c) 1x Coca-Cola Coleman 54 QT Steel Cooler; and
d) $250 cash.
Total prize pool value is over NZ$9,072.
7. Each prize draw will take place the day after each of the Promotion Periods with the first being Monday 11 November 2019. The last draw will take place on Monday 6 January 2020. There are nine (9) draws during the Promotion Period, which each draw selecting one (1) winner.
8. The winners will be notified via the contact details registered in the winner’s Account. The Promoter is not responsible for any undelivered e-mails due to the winner’s SPAM filters or e-mail settings.
9. Each Prize will be sent via courier to the winner’s address once the winner has been verified and a residential address has been supplied. Payment of the $250 NZD cash will be made a direct debit bank transfer once payment details have been supplied by the winner. Winners should receive the Mates Prize Pack within 14 working days from confirming their address details. The Prize may take longer to be delivered to the winner during the Christmas period.
10. The Promoter will not be liable to any person for any damage caused to the Mates Prize Pack, or if the Prize is lost or goes missing, after it is dispatched for delivery to the winner.
11. If the winner does not reply to the Promoter within five (5) days of notification of being the Mates Prize Pack winner, the winner’s entry will be declared invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to randomly draw a new winner of the Mates Prize Pack from the eligible participants on the same terms and conditions as the original draw.
12. If a Prize is unavailable, for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter may offer an alternative prize of equivalent value and specification.
13. The Prize must not be sold, used, donated or given away as part of another promotion. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed as cash.
14. If for any reason the conduct or operation of the Promotion is interfered with or disrupted in any way by a cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter (including by vandalism, power failures, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes, tampering, computer bugs or viruses or technical failures), the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend or recommence the Promotion.
15. You warrant and agree that your entries will comply with these Terms and Conditions and the MyCoke Programme Terms and Conditions.
16. If you tamper with, or subvert, the processes relating to participation in the Promotion, or may benefit from such tampering or subversion by any other person, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify you from the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to verify your details and request identification to establish your age or identity.
17. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communication line failures, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration or non-receipt of an entrant’s communications. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions (such as problems with telephone networks or lines, computer systems or software or internet service providers) or any failure of any internet communication or telephone communication to be received by the Promoter (whether as a result of technical problems or traffic congestion on any carrier network, on the internet or at any website). To the full extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any injury or damage to any entrant’s (or any other person’s) computer or resulting from or otherwise relating to participation in this Promotion (including by downloading materials relating to this Promotion).
18. Caution: any attempt to cause damage to any website or the information on any website associated with this promotion or to otherwise undermine the fair and legitimate operation of this promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. The promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law in the event that any such attempt is made, whether or not that attempt results in any such damage, interference or undermining.
19. All of the Promoter’s decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into in respect of the selection criteria or any other aspect of the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right not to select a winner for any or all of the prizes at its absolute discretion.
20. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liability incurred as a result of an entrant winning a Prize. Entrants should obtain independent tax and financial advice.
21. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, or misdirected entries or submission by you.
22. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this Promotion which may occur in the course of the administration of this Promotion.
23. To the full extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its related companies and Coca-Cola Amatil (N.Z.) Limited and agencies and all those entities' personnel (the "Relevant Parties") exclude all liability for any loss (including any damage, claim, injury, cost or expense) which is suffered or incurred by any person in connection with the Promotion or Prize, including: (i) any indirect, economic or consequential loss; (ii) any loss arising from the negligence of a Relevant Party; (iii) any liability for personal injury or death. Nothing in these Conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify a person’s rights under the Fair Trading Act 1986 (NZ) (the “Non-Excludable Rights”).
24. The winners of a Prize consent to: (i) the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice (including any photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media worldwide for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion, the Promoter and/or Coca-Cola beverages; and (ii) the Promoter authorizing its related companies and Coca Cola Amatil (NZ) Limited to do anything that the winner or their companion consents to the Promoter doing under this condition.
26. © 2019 The Coca-Cola Company. 'Coca-Cola' is registered trademark of The Coca-Cola Company