Closes in 2 days 20 hours
Love the idea of $10,000 in your bank account? Well, if you want to be in the money, make sure you enter the draw to win the cash and you could shop till you drop, go on a holiday, have an experience of a lifetime…the possibilities are endless!
PROMOTION PERIOD ONE 2017
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
MAIN PRIZE – $10,000 CASH
1. The “Be in to win $10,000 cash” promotion gives you a chance to win $10,000 cash (the Promotion).
How to Enter
2. Only Members can participate in this Promotion.
3. Points can be entered for this Promotion from 12.00am Sunday 1 January 2017 until 11.59pm Sunday 2 April 2017 (the Promotion Period).
4. 1 Point = 1 entry. Enter as many times as you like during the Promotion Period, up to the maximum balance of Points in your Account.
5. There is one $10,000 cash in New Zealand dollars to be won (the $10,000 Prize) to be won. The $10,000 Prize will be paid by direct credit or cheque within 21 days of receipt of requisite account/contact details from the winner.
6. The $10,000 Prize will be drawn at random on Monday 3 April 2017.
7. The winner will be notified via the e-mail address or mobile number registered in the winner’s Account. The Promoter is not responsible for any undelivered e-mails due to the winner’s SPAM filters or e-mail settings.
8. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liability incurred as a result of the winner winning the $10,000 Prize. The winner should obtain independent tax and financial advice.
9. If the winner is under 18 years of age at the start of the Promotion, the $10,000 Prize will be awarded to their parent or guardian who is 18 years of age or older.
10. If the winner does not reply to the Promoter within ten (10) days of notification of being the $10,000 Prize winner, the winner’s entry will be declared invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to randomly draw a new winner of the $10,000 Prize from the eligible participants on the same terms and conditions as the original draw.
11. This $10,000 Prize is not transferable, exchangeable or negotiable.