Win a Sony GTK-XB60 Extra Bass party speaker!
Pump the tunes for summer with this awesome Sony speaker
Closes on 18/03/2018
If you love pumping up the jams, get in the draw to win a Sony GTK-XB60 Extra Bass speaker - it’s the ultimate party starter for at home or on the go (valued at $547). This big, bassy speaker is USB and Bluetooth capable and features lighting and strobe effects; just cue up your tunes and get ready to party. We’ve got 1 of these awesome speakers to give away, so use your points to get in the draw for your chance to win!
Terms & Conditions
PROMOTION PERIOD ONE
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
SONY GTK-XB60 EXTRA BASS PARTY SPEAKER
1. The “Be in to win a Sony GTK-XB60 Extra Bass Speaker” promotion gives you a chance to win the coolest party speaker (the Promotion) in town. The Sony GTK-XB60 Extra Bass includes lighting and strobe so you can recreate a party atmosphere in your own home or on the go. Simply connect your Smartphone to get your party started!
Who can enter?
2. Only MyCoke Members can participate in this Promotion.
3. How Points can be entered for this Promotion from 12.00am Monday 12 March 2018 until 11.59pm Sunday 18 March 2018 (the Promotion Period).
4. 1 Point = 1 entry. Enter as many times as you like during the Promotion Period, up to the maximum balance of Points in your Account.
5. These Prize specific terms and conditions sit alongside the MyCoke Programme Terms and Conditions.
6. There is one (1) Sony GTK-XB60 Extra Bass Speaker (valued at RRP$547) to be won at the end of the Promotion Period (a Sony Party Speaker Prize).
7. The draw will take place on Monday 19 March 2018.
8. The first entry drawn at the end of the Promotion Period will be deemed to be the winner of the Sony Party Speaker Prize.
9. The winner will be notified via the e-mail address or mobile number registered in the winner’s Account. The Promoter is not responsible for any undelivered e-mails due to the winner’s SPAM filters or e-mail settings.
10. The winner should look to the manufacturer of the Sony Party Speaker Prize for all warranties. However, these terms and conditions do not exclude or limit the application of any statutory provision (including a provision of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993) where to do so would contravene that statute or cause any part of these terms and conditions to be void.
11. The Sony Party Speaker Prize will be sent via courier to the winner’s address once the winner has been verified and a residential address has been supplied. Winners should receive the Sony Party Speaker Prize within 10 working days from confirming their address details.
12. The Promoter will not be liable to any person for any damage caused to the Sony Party Speaker Prize, or if the Sony Party Speaker Prize is lost or goes missing, after it is dispatched for delivery to the winner.
13. If the winner does not reply to the Promoter within ten (10) days of notification of being the Sony Party Speaker Prize winner, the winner’s entry will be declared invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to randomly draw a new winner of the Sony Party Speaker Prize from the eligible participants on the same terms and conditions as the original draw.
14. If a Prize is unavailable, for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter may offer an alternative prize of equivalent value and specification.
15. The Prize must not be sold, used, donated or given away as part of another promotion. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed as cash.
16. If for any reason the conduct or operation of the Promotion is interfered with or disrupted in any way by a cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter (including by vandalism, power failures, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes, tampering, computer bugs or viruses or technical failures), the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend or recommence the Promotion.
17. You warrant and agree that your entries will comply with the Coca-Cola MyCoke rules, if any.
18. If you tamper with, or subvert, the processes relating to participation in the Promotion, or may benefit from such tampering or subversion by any other person, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify you from the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to verify your details and request identification to establish your age or identity.
19. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communication line failures, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration or non-receipt of an entrant’s communications. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions (such as problems with telephone networks or lines, computer systems or software or internet service providers) or any failure of any internet communication or telephone communication to be received by the Promoter (whether as a result of technical problems or traffic congestion on any carrier network, on the internet or at any website). To the full extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any injury or damage to any entrant’s (or any other person’s) computer or resulting from or otherwise relating to participation in this Promotion (including by downloading materials relating to this Promotion).
20. Caution: any attempt to cause damage to any website or the information on any website associated with this promotion or to otherwise undermine the fair and legitimate operation of this promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. The promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law in the event that any such attempt is made, whether or not that attempt results in any such damage, interference or undermining.
21. All of the Promoter’s decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into in respect of the judging criteria or any other aspect of the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right not to select a winner for any or all of the prizes at its absolute discretion.
22. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liability incurred as a result of an entrant winning a Prize. Entrants should obtain independent tax and financial advice.
23. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, or misdirected entries or submission by you.
24. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this Promotion which may occur in the course of the administration of this Promotion.
25. To the full extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its related companies and Coca-Cola Amatil (N.Z.) Limited and agencies and all those entities' personnel (the "Relevant Parties") exclude all liability for any loss (including any damage, claim, injury, cost or expense) which is suffered or incurred by any person in connection with the Promotion or Prize, including: (i) any indirect, economic or consequential loss; (ii) any loss arising from the negligence of a Relevant Party; (iii) any liability for personal injury or death. Nothing in these Conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify a person’s rights under the Fair Trading Act 1986 (NZ) (the “Non-Excludable Rights”).
26. The winners of a Prize consent to: (i) the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice (including any photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media worldwide for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion, the Promoter and/or Coca-Cola beverages; and (ii) the Promoter authorising its related companies and Coca Cola Amatil (NZ) Limited to do anything that the winner or their companion consents to the Promoter doing under this condition.
© 2017 The Coca-Cola Company. 'Coca-Cola' is registered trade mark of The Coca-Cola Company.