Win a trip for 2 to the Coca-Cola Summer Beach Club!
Soak up summer in the Bay of Islands with your bestie
Closes on 25/07/2021
Fancy a fun-filled weekend away in sunny Paihia? You and a mate could be winging your way to the Coca-Cola Summer Beach Club, for a 3 night stay at the Paihia Beach Resort & Spa! You’ll enjoy return economy airfares, beverages from the mini bar, main meals provided, entry to the Coca-Cola Pool Party featuring Summer Thieves and Sweet Mix Kids, plus a picnic on Urupukapuka Island and more. The trip takes place from Friday 4th March to Monday 7th March 2022. There are two trips to be won each week, so use your MYCOKE points to enter the draw for your chance to win!
See T&C’s for full prize details
Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
MAIN PRIZE – WIN A WEEKEND AT THE COCA-COLA SUMMER BEACH CLUB FOR YOU AND A MATE
1. The “Be in to win a weekend at the Coca-Cola Summer Beach Club” promotion gives you a chance to win a 3-night escape to the Coca-Cola Summer Beach Club for you and a mate (the Promotion). The promoter is Coca-Cola Oceania Ltd, The Oasis, Mt Wellington, Auckland (the Promoter).
How to Enter
2. Only MyCoke Members can participate in this Promotion.
3. Points can be entered during ten separate one-week long Promotion Periods (the Promotion Periods) for this Promotion as laid out below;
a) 5 July 2021 from 12.00am until 11 July 2021 at 11.59pm;
b) 12 July 2021 from 12.00am until 18 July 2021 at 11.59pm;
c) 19 July 2021 from 12.00am until 25 July 2021 at 11.59pm;
d) 26 July 2021 from 12.00am until 1 August 2021 at 11.59pm;
e) 2 August 2021 from 12.00am until 8 August 2021 at 11.59pm;
f) 9 August 2021 from 12.00am until 15 August 2021 at 11.59pm;
g) 16 August 2021 from 12.00am until 22 August 2021 at 11.59pm;
h) 23 August 2021 from 12.00am until 29 August 2021 at 11.59pm;
i) 30 August 2021 from 12.00am until 5 September 2021 at 11.59pm;
j) 6 September 2021 from 12.00am until 12 September 2021 at 11.59pm;
4. 1 Point = 1 entry. Enter as many times as you like during each Promotion Period, up to the maximum balance of Points in your Account.
5. These Prize-specific terms and conditions sit alongside the MyCoke Programme Terms and Conditions.
6. There are two (2) trips for two to the Coca-Cola Summer Beach Club to be won each week throughout the Promotion Period (20 trips in total) (the Prize). The Weekend at Coca-Cola Summer Beach Club comprises of:
a) Return economy airfares for two people from the winner’s closest domestic airport to Auckland;
b) Return economy airfares from Auckland to Kerikeri, departing on Friday 4th March 2022 and returning to Auckland on Monday 7th March 2022. All travel is subject to airline’s general conditions of carriage;
c) Three nights’ accommodation (twin or double share) at the Paihia Beach Resort & Spa in the Bay of Islands, New Zealand;
d) Daily breakfast for two;
e) Dinner for two on Friday 4th March 2022;
f) All main meals of lunch and dinner from Saturday 5th March 2022, through to breakfast on Monday 7th March 2022;
g) A range of beverages from the mini-fridge, as well as beer and wine during group events;
h) Invitation to a Coca-Cola Pool Party event on Saturday 5th March 2022, featuring music performances from live DJ’s, Summer Thieves and Sweet Mix Kids;
i) Transportation to/from and a picnic lunch at Urupukapuka Island on Saturday 5th March 2022.
j) Choice of group activity morning of Sunday 6th March 2022;
k) Transfers to/from Kerikeri Airport.
7. The Coca-Cola Summer Beach Club Prize excludes the items listed below (such list is not exhaustive) and are therefore the responsibility of the winner and his/her companion:
a) All other costs and personal expenses such as shopping, transportation (other than the transportation specified), food and beverage expenses and taxes;
b) Accommodation related charges other than the room rates and meals; such as phone calls, laundry, in-room movies, loss of hotel property, damage to hotel property, or any other expenses incurred in the hotel other than those stated above;
c) Transfers to/from the winners closest domestic airport.
8. Each prize draw will take place the Monday after each of the Promotion Period’s closing date with the first being Monday 12 July 2021. The last draw will take place on Monday 13 September 2021. There are ten (10) draws during the Promotion Period, which each draw selecting two (2) winners.
9. The winners will be notified via the contact details registered in the winner’s Account. The Promoter is not responsible for any undelivered e-mails due to the winner’s SPAM filters or e-mail settings.
10. If the winner does not reply to the Promoter within ten (10) days of notification of being Coca-Cola Summer Beach Club winner, the winner’s entry will be declared invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to randomly draw a new winner of the Coca-Cola Summer Beach Club, from the eligible participants on the same terms and conditions as the original draw.
11. If the Prize, or any element of the prize is unavailable (including but not limited to musical acts, activities and excursions, accommodation providers etc.), for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter may offer an alternative prize of equivalent value and specification.
12. If the winner is under 18 years of age at the start of the Promotion, their nominated travelling companion must be a parent or legal guardian who is 18 years of age or older.
13. The Coca-Cola Summer Beach Club Prize must be taken across 4th March 2022 – 7th March 2022. No alterations, extensions or variation on these travel dates is allowed. All components of the Coca-Cola Summer Beach Club Prize must be taken together. Any changes or additions to the booking may incur a cancellation or amendment fee, at the expense of the winner. Each winner will be solely responsible for his / her companion, including ensuring that the companion compiles with all applicable laws and regulations.
14. Each winner must notify the Promoter of the name, age and contact details of the person that the winner wishes to nominate as his/her companion, along with any special needs or requirements (such as whether wheelchair access is required, any dietary requirements etc.) within five (5) days of being notified that they are a winner.
15. The Coca-Cola Summer Beach Club Prize must not be sold, used, donated or given away as part of another promotion. The Prize is not exchangeable and cannot be redeemed as cash.
16. By accepting the Coca-Cola Summer Beach Club Prize, each winner consents to the Promoter providing his/her and assisting the Promoter by procuring the written consent of their companion’s to provide their personal information to the airline, transfer providers and accommodation providers to make and confirm their bookings.
17. Room configuration is double or twin share. Rooms are pre-booked and specific room types are unable to be requested. Room types may vary.
18. The winners will be required to sign a Participation Agreement in the form required by the Promoter, confirming acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Entry; accepting the Terms and Conditions relating to the use and enjoyment of the Coca-Cola Summer Beach Club Prize; releasing the Promoter, and it’s officers, directors, shareholders, employees, advisors, assignees, agents, licensees, representatives, advertising and promotional agencies from any and all liability in connection with this promotion and/or the Coca-Cola Summer Beach Club Prize.
19. Each winner and his/her travelling companion take the Coca-Cola Summer Beach Club Prize entirely at their own risk and may be required to sign a waiver prior to participating in any organized group activities.
20. Each winner must have a valid credit card, which is required for hotel expenses not covered under the Coca-Cola Summer Beach Club Prize.
21. No animals (with the exception of assistance dogs) will be allowed on-site at the Coca-Cola Summer Beach Club Prize.
22. Each winner and his/her travelling companion will be issued Coke Dollars, that will act as tokens to redeem alcoholic beverages at the Coca-Cola Beach Club Bar. The tokens can only be used on the day of issue and are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
23. The venues accredited Bar Manager reserves the right to refuse alcohol and/or service to any parties that appear to be intoxicated or exceed the alcohol limit at the Coca-Cola Beach Club.
24. Taking the Coca-Cola Summer Beach Club Prize is also subject to any prevailing terms and conditions of any accommodation / transport / services / transfers / ticket providers, and in particular, of any health, behaviour, age and safety requirements. Any tickets or vouchers issues as part of the Coca-Cola Beach Club Prize are subject to prevailing terms and conditions of use, are only valid for use within the stated duration on the tickets or vouchers issued, and are not replaceable if lost, stolen or damaged.
25. If for any reason the conduct or operation of the Promotion is interfered with or disrupted in any way by a cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter (including by vandalism, power failures, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, acts of Government, strikes, tampering, computer bugs or viruses or technical failures), the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend or recommence the Promotion.
26. In the event of the Coca-Cola Summer Beach Club being unable to go ahead on the selected dates due to a COVID Alert Level change, the Promoter reserves the right to modify the dates of the Coca-Cola Summer Beach Club.
27. You warrant and agree that your entries will comply with these Terms and Conditions and the MyCoke Programme Terms and Conditions.
28. If any entrant is found to have tampered with, or subvert, the processes relating to participation in the Promotion, or may benefit from such tampering or subversion by any other person, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify them from the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to verify entrant details and request identification to establish your age or identity.
29. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communication line failures, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration or non-receipt of an entrant’s communications. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions (such as problems with telephone networks or lines, computer systems or software or internet service providers) or any failure of any internet communication or telephone communication to be received by the Promoter (whether as a result of technical problems or traffic congestion on any carrier network, on the internet or at any website). To the full extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any injury or damage to any entrant’s (or any other person’s) computer or resulting from or otherwise relating to participation in this Promotion (including by downloading materials relating to this Promotion).
30. Caution: any attempt to cause damage to any website or the information on any website associated with this promotion or to otherwise undermine the fair and legitimate operation of this promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. The promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law in the event that any such attempt is made, whether or not that attempt results in any such damage, interference or undermining.
31. All of the Promoter’s decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into in respect of the selection criteria or any other aspect of the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right not to select a winner for any or all of the prizes at its absolute discretion.
32. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liability incurred as a result of an entrant winning a Prize. Entrants should obtain independent tax and financial advice.
33. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, or misdirected entries or submission by you.
34. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Promotion which may occur in the course of the administration of this Promotion.
35. To the full extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its related companies and Coca-Cola Amatil (N.Z.) Limited and agencies and all those entities' personnel (the "Relevant Parties") exclude all liability for any loss (including any damage, claim, injury, cost or expense) which is suffered or incurred by any person in connection with the Promotion or Prize, including: (i) any indirect, economic or consequential loss; (ii) any loss arising from the negligence of a Relevant Party; (iii) any liability for personal injury or death. Nothing in these Conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify a person’s rights under the Fair-Trading Act 1986 (NZ) (the “Non-Excludable Rights”).
36. The winners of a Prize consent to: (i) the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice (including any photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media worldwide for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion, the Promoter and/or Coca-Cola beverages; and (ii) the Promoter authorizing its related companies and Coca Cola Amatil (NZ) Limited to do anything that the winner or their companion consents to the Promoter doing under this condition.
38. © 2021 The Coca-Cola Company. 'Coca-Cola' is registered trademark of The Coca-Cola Company