Closes in 14 days 23 hours
This Frontier Touring concert is sold out, but here’s your chance to win two tickets to the promoter’s suite to watch this international artist live in Sydney. This incredible package includes return flights for two, two night’s accommodation, airport transfers, transfers to and from the concert and $500 spending money. You must be available on Saturday 17 March – Monday 19 March 2018 to make the most of this prize. To get in the draw, collect MYCOKE points and enter for your chance to win!
TRIP TO SYDNEY TO SEE AWARD WINNING GLOBAL ARTIST
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
TRIP FOR TWO TO SYDNEY TO SEE AWARD WINNING GLOBAL ARTIST
Promoter is Coca-Cola Amatil (N.Z.) Limited.
Coca-Cola has teamed up with Frontier Touring to offer you the chance to win tickets to see an award winning global artist live in concert. The “Be in to win a trip for 2 to Sydney to see an Award Winning Global Artist ” (the Promotion) promotion gives you a chance to win a trip for 2 to Sydney including concert tickets in the Frontier Suite at ANZ Stadium on Saturday 17 March 2018.
How to Enter
1. Only Members can participate in this Promotion.
2. Points can be entered for this Promotion from 12.00am Friday 29 September 2017 until 11.59pm Sunday 5 November 2017 (the Promotion Period).
3. 1 Point = 1 entry. Enter as many times as you like during the Promotion Period, up to the maximum balance of Points in your Account.
4. There is one trip for two to see an Award Winning Global Artist live in Sydney to be won (the Trip to Sydney Concert Prize) comprising:
(a) Return economy airfares (including all applicable airport taxes and government levies) for two people to Sydney from Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch;
(b) Return airport and event transfers;
(c) Two nights' accommodation for two people (twin share) at a 4-5 hotel in central Sydney;
(d) Two tickets in the Frontier Suite to the concert at Sydney’s ANZ Stadium on Saturday 17 March 2018, and;
(e) NZ$500 spending money.
5. Winners must be available to attend the concert in Sydney with flights departing Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch on Saturday 17 March 2018 and returning Monday 19 March 2018
6. The Trip to Sydney Concert Prize excludes the items listed below (such list is not exhaustive) and are therefore the responsibility of the winner and his/her travelling companion:
(a) Transportation expenses to the closest regional airport/flight to Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch Airports (where the flight to Sydney leaves from);
(b) Valid passports and applicable visas;
(c) All other costs and personal expenses (other than the NZ$500 spending money) such as shopping, transportation (other than the transportation specified), food and beverage expenses and taxes;
(d) Accommodation related charges other than the room rates, such as phone calls, room service, in-room movies, laundry, mini-bar charges, loss of hotel property, damage to hotel property, or any other expenses incurred in the hotel other than those stated above;
(e) Accidental insurance coverage; and
(f) Travel insurance.
7. The Trip to Sydney Concert Prize will be drawn at random on Monday 6 November 2017.
8. The winner will be notified via the e-mail address or mobile number registered in the winner’s Account. The Promoter is not responsible for any undelivered e-mails due to the winner’s SPAM filters or e-mail settings.
9. If a winner does not reply to the Promoter within three (3) days of notification of being an Trip to Sydney Concert Prize winner, the winner’s entry will be declared invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to randomly draw a new winner of an Trip to Sydney Concert Prize from the eligible participants on the same terms and conditions as the original draw.
10. If the winner is under 18 years of age at the start of the Promotion, the Trip to Sydney Concert Prize will be awarded to their parent or guardian who is 18 years of age or older.
11. The Trip to Sydney Concert Prize is also subject to any prevailing terms and conditions of any transport / services providers, and in particular, any health, behaviour, age and safety requirements. No compensation will be payable if the winner or his/her companions are unable to participate in any element of the Trip to Sydney Concert Prize as stated for whatever reason, including ejection, refusal of entry into the event for health, age, behaviour or safety reasons.
12. The winner must notify the Promoter of the name, age and contact details of the person that the winner wishes to nominate as his/her travelling companion along with any special needs or requirements (such as whether wheelchair access is required) within three (3) days of being notified that they are a winner.
13. The Trip to Sydney Concert Prize must not be sold or used, donated or given away as part of another promotion.
14. By accepting the Trip to Sydney Concert Prize, the winner gives express consent to the Promoter to be able to provide his/her and their travelling companion’s personal information to the airline, transfer providers and accommodation providers to make and confirm their bookings.
15. The winner may be required to sign a "Participation Agreement" in the form required by the Promoter, confirming acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Entry; accepting the Terms and Conditions relating to the use and enjoyment of the Trip to Sydney Concert Prize; releasing the Promoter, and its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, advisors, assignees, agents, licensees, representatives, advertising and promotional agencies from any and all liability in connection with this promotion and/or the Trip to Sydney Concert Prize
16. The winner is responsible for his/her entry, and the entry of his/her travel companion, into Australia, including the obtaining at the winner’s expense, and holding, of any necessary passports with recommended validity and visas. If the winner, or his/her companion, are unable to use any element of the Trip to Sydney Concert Prize for whatever reason, including refusal of entry or departure into/out of Australia or participation in certain activities for health, behaviour or safety reasons no compensation will be payable.
17. The winner and his/her travelling companion take the Trip to Sydney Concert Prize entirely at their own risk.
18. This Trip to Sydney Concert Prize is not transferable, exchangeable or negotiable.
19. The winner must have a credit card which is required for hotel expenses not covered under the Trip to Sydney Concert Prize package.