Win an epic custom-made COCA-COLA board!
This summer let COKE treat you to a custom made skate board, long board, surf board or stand-up paddle board – the choice is yours.
Closes on 28/01/2018
Win a majorly cool custom-made COCA-COLA board to get around on this summer. Whether a Skateboard is your jam (valued at $300), you like to kick it on a Long Board (valued at $500), carve it up on a Surf Board (valued at $1,100), or cruise along on a Stand-Up Paddle Board (with lifejacket and paddle valued at $2,350) – the choice is yours! Just pick the board you want to win. We’ve got 1 of each limited edition board to give away every 3 weeks. Get in the draw for your chance to win and you could be riding through summer on your very own custom-made COCA-COLA board.
Terms & Conditions
PROMOTION PERIOD ONE 2018
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
YOU CHOOSE PRIZE
RIDE INTO SUMMER ON A LIMITED EDITION COCA-COLA BOARD
1. The “Be in it to win an Epic Custom-Made Coca-Cola Board” promotion gives you the chance to ride into summer on a skate board, long board, surf board or stand up paddle board (the Promotion). The best bit is you get to choose which board you’d like to win.
Who can enter?
1. Only Members can participate in this Promotion.
How to enter?
2. Points can be entered for this Promotion from 12.00am Monday 08 January 2018 until 11.59pm Sunday 28 January 2018 (the Promotion Period).
3. 1 Point = 1 entry. Enter as many times as you like during the Promotion Period, up to the maximum balance of Points in your Account.
4. For this Promotion there is a drop down menu which allows you to choose the board you want to win.
5. These Prize specific terms and conditions sit alongside the MyCoke Programme Terms and Conditions.
6. There is one of each board to be won at the end of the Promotion Period (each a Board Prize). There are four Board Prizes to be won. The winner will win the board they chose in the drop-down menu when their entry was lodged. The boards to choose from include:
a) 1 x Coca-Cola limited-edition skate board (valued at RRP $300);
b) 1 x Coca-Cola limited-edition long board (valued at RRP $500);
c) 1 x Coca-Cola limited edition surf board (valued at RRP $1,100) and,
d) 1 x Coca-Cola limited-edition stand up paddle board including lifejacket and paddle (valued at RRP $2,350).
7. The total prize pool value is $4,250.
8. The prize draw will take place on Monday 29 January 2018.
9. The entry drawn for each board will be deemed to be a winner of a Board Prize.
10. Winners will be notified via the e-mail address or mobile number registered in their Account. The Promoter is not responsible for any undelivered e-mails due to the winner’s SPAM filters or e-mail settings.
11. Each winner should look to the manufacturer of the Board Prize for all warranties. However, these terms and conditions do not exclude or limit the application of any statutory provision (including a provision of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993) where to do so would contravene that statute or cause any part of these terms and conditions to be void.
12. Each Board Prize will be sent via courier to the winner’s address once the winner has been verified and a residential address has been supplied. Winners should receive the Board Prize within 10 working days from confirming their address details.
13. The Promoter will not be liable to any person for any damage caused to the Board Prize, or if the Board Prize is lost or goes missing, after it is dispatched for delivery to the winner.
14. If the winner does not reply to the Promoter within ten (10) days of notification of being the Board Prize winner, the winner’s entry will be declared invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to randomly draw a new winner of the Board Prize from the eligible participants on the same terms and conditions as the original draw.
15. If a Prize is unavailable, for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter may offer an alternative prize of equivalent value and specification.
16. It is condition of accepting a Prize that the winner must comply with all of the conditions of use for the Prize, and the Prize supplier’s requirements, if any.
17. If for any reason the conduct or operation of the Promotion is interfered with or disrupted in any way by a cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter (including by vandalism, power failures, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes, tampering, computer bugs or viruses or technical failures), the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend or recommence the Promotion.
18. You warrant and agree that your entries will comply with the Coca-Cola MyCoke rules, if any.
19. If you tamper with, or subvert, the processes relating to participation in the Promotion, or may benefit from such tampering or subversion by any other person, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify you from the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to verify your details and request identification to establish your age or identity.
20. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communication line failures, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration or non-receipt of an entrant’s communications. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions (such as problems with telephone networks or lines, computer systems or software or internet service providers) or any failure of any internet communication or telephone communication to be received by the Promoter (whether as a result of technical problems or traffic congestion on any carrier network, on the internet or at any website). To the full extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any injury or damage to any entrant’s (or any other person’s) computer or resulting from or otherwise relating to participation in this Promotion (including by downloading materials relating to this Promotion).
21. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO CAUSE DAMAGE TO ANY WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION ON ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS PROMOTION OR TO OTHERWISE UNDERMINE THE FAIR AND LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. THE PROMOTER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE EVENT THAT ANY SUCH ATTEMPT IS MADE, WHETHER OR NOT THAT ATTEMPT RESULTS IN ANY SUCH DAMAGE, INTERFERENCE OR UNDERMINING.
22. Unless otherwise stipulated, rights to receive any Prize are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed as cash.
23. All of the Promoter’s decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into in respect of the judging criteria or any other aspect of the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right not to select a winner for any or all of the prizes at its absolute discretion.
24. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liability incurred as a result of an entrant winning a Prize. Entrants should obtain independent tax and financial advice.
25. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, or misdirected entries or submission by you.
26. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this Promotion which may occur in the course of the administration of this Promotion.
27. Any costs associated with accessing Facebook are your responsibility and are dependent on the internet service provider you use.
28. To the full extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its related companies and Coca-Cola Amatil (N.Z.) Limited and agencies and all those entities' personnel (the "Relevant Parties") exclude all liability for any loss (including any damage, claim, injury, cost or expense) which is suffered or incurred by any person in connection with the Promotion or Prize, including: (i) any indirect, economic or consequential loss; (ii) any loss arising from the negligence of a Relevant Party; (iii) any liability for personal injury or death. Nothing in these Conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify a person’s rights under the Fair Trading Act 1986 (NZ) (the “Non-Excludable Rights”).
29. The winners of a Prize consent to: (i) the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice (including any photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media worldwide for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion, the Promoter and/or Coca-Cola beverages; and (ii) the Promoter authorising its related companies and Coca Cola Amatil (NZ) Limited to do anything that the winner or their companion consents to the Promoter doing under this condition.
© 2017 The Coca-Cola Company. 'Coca-Cola' is registered trade mark of The Coca-Cola Company.