Closes in 59 days 2 hours
Win an epic MYCOKE trip for four to Vegas!
Vegas has it all! Vibrant nightlife, entertainment, thrill-seeking attractions, fantastic food, and you could be on your way with 3 friends to experience it all!
Closes on 27/08/2017
Here’s your chance to experience Vegas in all its surreal glory! We’re giving away a trip for four to Vegas including return flights, five nights’ accommodation and $5000 spending money. You could head out shopping on The Strip, meet an Elvis lookalike, visit Caesar’s Palace, or catch a 'big star' show if you win. Vegas has it all! So stock up on those MYCOKE points and make sure you enter the draw to win an experience that’s almost beyond imagination.
PROMOTION PERIOD TWO & THREE 2017
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
MAIN PRIZE – DRAWN AT THE END OF THE PROMOTION PERIOD
MYCOKE TRIP FOR FOUR TO VEGAS
1. The “Be in to win the MyCoke trip for four to Vegas” promotion gives you a chance to take three of your mates to Vegas (valued at $19,300) (the Promotion).
How to Enter
2. Only Members can participate in this Promotion.
3. Points can be entered for this Promotion from 12.00am Monday 8 May 2017 until 11.59pm Sunday 27 August 2017 (the Promotion Period).
4. 1 Point = 1 entry. Enter as many times as you like during the Promotion Period, up to the maximum balance of Points in your Account.
5. There is one MyCoke Trip for Four (4) to be won (the MyCoke Vegas Prize) which will be awarded to the winner of this Promotion. The MyCoke Vegas Prize comprises:
(a) Return economy airfares (including all applicable airport taxes and government levies) for four people to Las Vegas from Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch;
(b) Five nights' accommodation for four people (twin share) at a 4.5 star hotel in Las Vegas;
(c) NZ$5,000 spending money.
6. The MyCoke Vegas Prize excludes the items listed below (such list is not exhaustive) and are therefore the responsibility of the winner and his/her travelling companion:
(a) Transportation expenses to the closest regional airport/flight to Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch Airports (where the flight to Las Vegas leaves from);
(b) Valid passports and applicable visas;
(c) All other costs and personal expenses (other than the NZ$5,000 spending money) such as shopping, transportation (other than the transportation specified), food and beverage expenses and taxes;
(d) Accommodation related charges other than the room rates such as phone calls, room service, in-room movies, laundry, mini-bar charges, loss of hotel property, damage to hotel property, or any other expenses incurred in the hotel other than those stated above;
(e) Accidental insurance coverage; and
(f) Travel insurance.
7. The MyCoke Vegas Prize will be drawn at random on Monday 28 August 2017. The winner will be notified via the e-mail address or mobile number registered in the winner’s Account. The Promoter is not responsible for any undelivered e-mails due to the winner’s SPAM filters or e-mail settings.
8. If the winner does not reply to the Promoter within ten (10) days of notification of being the MyCoke VegasPrize winner, the winner’s entry will be declared invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to randomly draw a new winner of the MyCoke Vegas Prize from the eligible participants on the same terms and conditions as the original draw.
9. If the winner is under 18 years of age at the start of the Promotion, the MyCoke Vegas Prize will be awarded to their parent or guardian who is 18 years of age or older.
10. The winner's travelling companions must be 18 years of age or older, unless the winner is the legal guardian of any travelling companion under 18 years of age.
11. The MyCoke Vegas Prize must be taken by 28 February 2018, however booking is to be made by 28 November 2017. All travel date requests are subject to availability. No alterations, extensions or variation on these travel dates or arrangements will be permitted. All components of the MyCoke Vegas Prize must be taken together. Any changes or additions to the booking may incur a cancellation or amendment fee, at the cost of the winner. The winner will be solely responsible for his/her travel companion, including ensuring that the travel companion complies with all applicable laws and regulations.
12. The winner must notify the Promoter of the name, age and contact details of the persons that the winner wishes to nominate as their travelling companions along with any special needs or requirements (such as whether wheelchair access is required) within five (5) days of being notified that they are a winner.
13. The MyCoke Vegas Prize must not be sold or used, donated or given away as part of another promotion.
14. By accepting the MyCoke Vegas Prize, the winner gives express consent to the Promoter to be able to provide his/her and their travelling companions' personal information to the airline, transfer providers and accommodation providers to make and confirm their bookings.
15. The winner may be required to sign a "Participation Agreement" in the form required by the Promoter, confirming acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Entry; accepting the Terms and Conditions relating to the use and enjoyment of the MyCoke Vegas Prize; releasing the Promoter, and its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, advisors, assignees, agents, licensees, representatives, advertising and promotional agencies from any and all liability in connection with this promotion and/or the MyCoke Vegas Prize.
16. The winner is responsible for his/her entry, and the entry of his/her travel companions, into the USA, including the obtaining at the winner’s expense, and holding, of any necessary passports with recommended validity and visas. If the winner, or his/her companions, are unable to use any element of the MyCoke Vegas Prize for whatever reason, including refusal of entry or departure into/out of the USA or participation in certain activities for health, behaviour or safety reasons no compensation will be payable.
17. The winner and his/her travelling companions take the MyCoke Vegas Prize entirely at their own risk.
18. Taking the MyCoke Vegas Prize is also subject to any prevailing terms and conditions of any accommodation / transport / services / transfers / ticket providers, and in particular, any health, behaviour, age and safety requirements. Any tickets or vouchers issued as part of the MyCoke Vegas Prize are subject to prevailing terms and conditions of use, are only valid for use within the stated duration on the tickets or vouchers issued, and are not replaceable if lost, stolen or damaged.
19. The winner must have a credit card which is required for hotel expenses not covered under the MyCoke Vegas Prize package.