Here’s your chance to win tickets to see US singer/songwriter Andy Grammer live in concert. We’ve got 10 General Admission double passes for his show at Auckland’s Powerstation, on Wednesday 18 October to give away (valued at $99.80ea). With current single Fresh Eyes in the charts, and hits like Keep Your Head Up and Fine By Me, this is one concert you need to be at. To get in the draw, collect MYCOKE points and enter for your chance to win!
The prize winner will be responsible for their own transport to and from the concert and any other associated costs.
TICKETS TO SEE ANDY GRAMMER LIVE IN AUCKLAND
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
TICKETS FOR YOU AND A MATE TO SEE ANDY GRAMMER IN AUCKLAND
1. Coca-Cola has teamed up with Frontier Touring to offer Andy Grammer fans the chance to win tickets to see Andy Grammer live in concert. The “Be in to win a double pass to see Andy Grammer in Auckland” promotion gives you a chance to win tickets to Andy Grammer concert at Auckland’s Powerstation on Wednesday 18 October 2017 (the Promotion).
How to Enter
2. Only Members can participate in this Promotion.
3. Points can be entered for this Promotion from 12.00am Monday 14 August 2017 until 11.59pm Sunday 1 October 2017 (the Promotion Period).
4. 1 Point = 1 entry. Enter as many times as you like during the Promotion Period, up to the maximum balance of Points in your Account.
5. There are ten (10) General Admission (GA) double passes to see Andy Grammer Concert on Wednesday 18 October 2017 (the Andy Grammer Prize) to be won (each valued at $99.80). The See Andy Grammer Prize does not include transport or accommodation.
6. Winners must be available to see Andy Grammer at the Powerstation on Wednesday 18 October 2017 in Auckland.
7. The draw will take place on Monday 02 October 2017. There is one Draw at the end of the Promotion Period.
8. The first ten entries drawn at the end of the Promotion Period will be deemed to be winners of an Andy Grammer Prize.
9. The winners will be notified via the e-mail address or mobile number registered in each winner’s Account. The Promoter is not responsible for any undelivered e-mails due to the winner’s SPAM filters or e-mail settings.
10. The Andy Grammer Prize excludes travel and accommodation.
11. The Promoter will not be liable if the event in postponed or cancelled.
12. If a winner does not reply to the Promoter within three (3) days of notification of being an Andy Grammer Prize winner, the winner’s entry will be declared invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to randomly draw a new winner of an Andy Grammer Prize from the eligible participants on the same terms and conditions as the original draw.
13. The Andy Grammer Prize may not be re-sold or offered for resale at a premium (including via online auction sites) or used for advertising, charity fundraising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including but not limited to competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services, either by the winner(s) or any subsequent bearer. If a ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition, the ticket may be cancelled and the bearer of the ticket may be refused admission.
14. The winners will be bound by the conditions of entry governing the venue(s) in which the concert(s) or event(s) is being held and agrees to follow and respect any direction of the Promoter, Frontier Touring their authorised agents and/or the venue.