Closes in 178 days 2 hours
Getting in the draw is easy. Just enter a MYCOKE code from a specially marked 600mL, 420mL, or 300mL bottle or 440mL can of COKE or participating brands and you’re in the exclusive prize draw. Keep entering those unique codes because there’s loads of amazing prizes you could win from now ’til Christmas! We have Frontier Touring Concert Tickets + a $500 Prezzy© card and HOYTS Movie Tickets up for grabs!
*Terms & Conditions apply.
MYCOKE PROGRAMME SINGLE SERVE WIN EVERY DAY PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
SINGLE SERVE WIN EVERY DAY
- The “Be in to win fantastic MyCoke prizes every day” promotion (the Promotion).
There are two (2) prize categories to be won during the Promotion (each a Prize):
- Hoyts movie passes: Three (3) double HOYTS movie passes each day (729 x double HOYTS movie passes) in total (the Hoyts Movie Passes Prize) expiring on 31 Oct 2017 (each valued at $33);
- Frontier Touring concert tickets: One of fifty (50) double passes to a concert from the 2017/2018 tour list presented by Frontier Touring, plus a $500 Prezzy Card, (the Frontier Touring Double Passes Prize) throughout the Promotion Period.
- Only Members can participate in the Promotion.
- Buy any specially marked 600mL, 420mL or 300mL bottle or 440mL can of Coca-Cola (Promotional Product) from participating outlets and check under the label for the unique code.
- Simply register or login to MyCoke to set up an Account. If you need to register, you will need to go to https://www.coke.co.nz/mycoke or download the Coke NZ mobile application (App). Please complete the registration process by entering your name, email address, a chosen password and all relevant fields.
- Enter the unique code from your Promotional Product.
- No MyCoke Points are needed to enter this Promotion. Once a unique code is entered into any MyCoke draw, you will automatically be entered into the daily draw for this Promotion.
- The Promotion starts on 12.00am Wednesday 26 April 2017 and continues until 11.59pm Sunday 24 December 2017 (the Promotion Period).
- Prizes are not transferable and cannot be taken as cash. Prize values are correct at the time of publication but no responsibility is taken for any variation in the value of any Prize.
- Prize draws will be held every day of the Promotional Period. The first Prize will be on Thursday 27 April 2017 and then every day thereafter until Monday 25 December 2017 except for the Frontier Touring Double Passes Prizes which will have draw dates confirmed when ticket availability and concert dates are confirmed by Frontier Touring.
- All entries received within the daily period will be entered into the draw at the end of that day. If no entries are received in that day, the unawarded Prizes will be rolled over into the next day’s draw.
- In each daily draw, the first (3) valid entries drawn will win a Prize drawn randomly from the Hoyts Movie Passes Prize pool. On those days where the Frontier Touring Double Passes Prizes are added to the Prize pool, additional entries will be drawn in order to award those Prizes.
- The winner will be notified via the e-mail address and/or mobile number registered in the winner’s Account. The Promoter is not responsible for any undelivered e-mails due to the winner’s SPAM filters or e-mail settings.
Frontier Touring Double Passes Prize
- Throughout the Promotion Period, the Promoter will be offering Members a chance to win music lovers’ dream ticket prizes to see one of the bands or artists touring New Zealand, promoted by Frontier Touring. Please refer to www.frontiertouring.com a list of currently announced tours.
- Frontier Touring Double Passes Prizes does not include travel and accommodation. More information will be posted on MyCoke throughout the Promotion Period.
- The Frontier Touring Double Passes Prizes must be taken on the stipulated dates. No alterations, extensions or variation on these dates or arrangements will be permitted. All components of the Frontier Touring Double Passes Prize must be taken together. Any changes or additions to the booking may incur a cancellation or amendment fee, at the cost of the winner. The winner will be solely responsible for his/her travel companions, including ensuring that the travel companions comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- The Promoter and Frontier Touring accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage suffered if the concert relating to the Prize is postponed, cancelled, rescheduled or relocated for any reason whatsoever. If the Prize or part of the Prize is unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a different prize item in the Promoter’s absolute discretion, alternatively the Promoter may decide in its absolute discretion to withdraw the Promotion before any winners are notified, or thereafter if any circumstances beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control prevent or restrict the Promoter or any other person or party from providing the Prize or any aspect of the Prize.
- If the winner does not reply to the Promoter within five (5) days of notification of being a Frontier Touring Double Passes Prize winner, the winner’s entry will be declared invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to randomly draw a new winner from the eligible participants on the same terms and conditions as the original draw.
- If a winner does not wish to claim a Frontier Touring Double Passes Prize, they may nominate another person to whom their Prize can be transferred. However, the Frontier Touring Double Passes Prize may not be re-sold or offered for resale at a premium (including via online auction sites) or used for advertising, charity fundraising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including but not limited to competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services, either by the winner(s) or any subsequent bearer. If a ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition, the ticket may be cancelled and the bearer of the ticket may be refused admission.
- If a winner is under 18 years of age at the start of the promotion, one of their nominated companion must be a parent or guardian who is 18 years of age or older.
- Prior to being declared the winner of a Frontier Touring Double Passes Prize, the winner may be required to sign a "Participation Agreement" in the form required by the Promoter, confirming acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Entry; accepting the Terms and Conditions relating to the use and enjoyment of the Frontier Touring Double Passes Prize; releasing the Promoter, and its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, advisors, assignees, agents, licensees, representatives, advertising and promotional agencies from any and all liability in connection with this promotion and/or the Frontier Touring Concert Ticket Prize.
- Each winner and his/her companion takes the Frontier Touring Double Passes Prize entirely at their own risk.
- Taking the Frontier Touring Double Passes Prize is also subject to any prevailing terms and conditions of the ticket providers and venue operators, and, in particular, any health, behaviour, age and safety requirements. No compensation will be payable if the winner or his/her travel companions are unable to use any element of the Prize as stated for whatever reason, including ejection, refusal of entry into the event for health, age, behaviour or safety reasons. Any tickets or vouchers issued as part of the Prize are subject to prevailing terms and conditions of use, are only valid for use within the stated duration on the tickets or vouchers issued, and are not replaceable if lost, stolen or damaged.
HOYTS Movie Passes Prize
- The Hoyts Movie Pass Prizes will be redeemable at any Hoyts Cinema prior to the stated expiry date.
- Winners will be emailed a URL link that opens into a PDF that can either be printed out and taken in store or the barcode can be scanned from some smartphones.