SUPER VALUE AND FRESH CHOICE PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
The “Be in to win an Ultimate Ears Wonder Boom Speaker” promotion gives you a chance to win an Ultimate Ears Wonder Boom 2 Speaker (the Promotion). The promoter is Coca-Cola Oceania Ltd, The Oasis, Mt Wellington, Auckland (the Promoter).
How to Enter
1. Only MyCoke Members can participate in this Promotion. To become a member, sign up at www.mycoke.co.nz in order to submit an entry.
2. Purchase any two (2) Coca-Cola products at a participating Super Value or Fresh Choice store during the promotion period and receive a unique code card at checkout. Enter the code from your card on the MyCoke website or app in order to enter the draw.
3. The Promotion Period is from 12.00am on 27th January 2020 and ending at 11.59pm on 23rd February 2020.
4. 1 unique code = 1 entry into the draw.
5. These Prize-specific terms and conditions sit alongside the MyCoke Programme Terms and Conditions.
6. There are thirty (30) Ultimate Ears Wonder Boom 2 Speakers (the Ultimate Ears Wonder Boom Prize) to be won with an RRP of NZ $134.00 each. Total prize pool value is NZ$4,020.00.
7. The Ultimate Ears Wonder Boom Prizes will be supplied in the colors available. No option is available to winners to select colors.
8. Participating Store List:
Super Value stores: Flatbush; Papakura; Takanini; Tuakau; Waiuku; Avondale; Kumeu; Palomino; Titirangi; Pyes Pa; Kaiti; Paetiki; Pauanui; Flagstaff; Ngaruawahia; Parkwood; Raglan; Te Kuiti; Edgecumbe, Bell Block; Featherston; Wanganui; Woburn; Cannons Creek; Fendalton Village; Wairakei; Renwick; Lyttelton; Stanmore; Sumner; Reefton; Mandeville; Tinwald; Milton; Methven; Roxburgh; Otautau; Plaza; Riverton; Borman Road.
Fresh Choice stores: Ruakaka; Hall Ave; Mangere Bridge; Glen Eden; Ranui; Waimauku; Half Moon Bay; Leamington; Te Awamutu; Te Ngae; Omokoroa; Greytown; Leeston; Barrington; City Market; Edgeware; Merivale; Oxford; Parklands; Nelson City; Picton; Richmond; Takaka; Westport; Geraldine; Green Island; Roslyn; Cromwell; Queenstown; Te Anau; Papamoa.
9. The prize draw for all 30 prizes will take place 24th February 2020.
10. The winners will be notified via the contact details registered in the winner’s Account. The Promoter is not responsible for any undelivered e-mails due to the winner’s SPAM filters or e-mail settings.
11. Each Ultimate Ears Wonder Boom Prize will be sent via courier to the winner’s address once the winner has been verified and a residential address has been supplied. Winners should receive the Ultimate Ears Wonder Boom Prize within 10 working days from confirming their address details.
12. The Promoter will not be liable to any person for any damage caused to the Ultimate Ears Wonder Boom Prize, or if the Ultimate Ears Wonder Boom Prize is lost or goes missing, after it is dispatched for delivery to the winner.
13. If the winner does not reply to the Promoter within ten (10) days of notification of being the Ultimate Ears Wonder Boom Prize winner, the winner’s entry will be declared invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to randomly draw a new winner of the Ultimate Ears Wonder Boom Prize from the eligible participants on the same terms and conditions as the original draw.
14. If a Prize is unavailable, for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter may offer an alternative prize of equivalent value and specification.
15. The Prize must not be sold, used, donated or given away as part of another promotion. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed as cash.
16. If for any reason the conduct or operation of the Promotion is interfered with or disrupted in any way by a cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter (including by vandalism, power failures, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes, tampering, computer bugs or viruses or technical failures), the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend or recommence the Promotion
17. You warrant and agree that your entries will comply with these Terms and Conditions and the MyCoke Programme Terms and Conditions.
18. If you tamper with, or subvert, the processes relating to participation in the Promotion, or may benefit from such tampering or subversion by any other person, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify you from the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to verify your details and request identification to establish your age or identity.
19. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communication line failures, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration or non-receipt of an entrant’s communications. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions (such as problems with telephone networks or lines, computer systems or software or internet service providers) or any failure of any internet communication or telephone communication to be received by the Promoter (whether as a result of technical problems or traffic congestion on any carrier network, on the internet or at any website). To the full extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any injury or damage to any entrant’s (or any other person’s) computer or resulting from or otherwise relating to participation in this Promotion (including by downloading materials relating to this Promotion).
20. Caution: any attempt to cause damage to any website or the information on any website associated with this promotion or to otherwise undermine the fair and legitimate operation of this promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. The promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law in the event that any such attempt is made, whether or not that attempt results in any such damage, interference or undermining.
21. All of the Promoter’s decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into in respect of the judging criteria or any other aspect of the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right not to select a winner for any or all of the prizes at its absolute discretion.
22. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liability incurred as a result of an entrant winning a Prize. Entrants should obtain independent tax and financial advice.
23. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, or misdirected entries or submission by you.
24. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this Promotion which may occur in the course of the administration of this Promotion.
25. To the full extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its related companies and Coca-Cola Amatil (N.Z.) Limited and agencies and all those entities' personnel (the "Relevant Parties") exclude all liability for any loss (including any damage, claim, injury, cost or expense) which is suffered or incurred by any person in connection with the Promotion or Prize, including: (i) any indirect, economic or consequential loss; (ii) any loss arising from the negligence of a Relevant Party; (iii) any liability for personal injury or death. Nothing in these Conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify a person’s rights under the Fair Trading Act 1986 (NZ) (the “Non-Excludable Rights”).
26. The winners of a Prize consent to: (i) the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice (including any photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media worldwide for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion, the Promoter and/or Coca-Cola beverages; and (ii) the Promoter authorising its related companies and Coca Cola Amatil (NZ) Limited to do anything that the winner or their companion consents to the Promoter doing under this condition.
28. © 2019 The Coca-Cola Company. 'Coca-Cola' is registered trademark of The Coca-Cola Company