Terms and Conditions Char-griller Kamado BBQ Promotion
1. The Promoter of this Promotion is Coca-Cola Amatil (N.Z.) Limited, The Oasis, Mt Wellington, Auckland (“CCA”) (“Promoter”).
2. Information regarding prizes and how to enter the Promotion forms part of these terms and conditions of entry (Terms and Conditions). Entry into the Promotion is deemed as acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
3. You must be living in New Zealand and aged 14 years or older to enter.
4. Employees of the Promoter and any agency associated with the Promotion, and the immediate families of such employees, are ineligible to enter. The Promoter’s decision as to eligibility will be final.
HOW TO ENTER
5. The Promotion begins at 12.01am on 14 September 2020 and ends at 11:59pm on 18 October 2020 (Promotion Period). No entries will be accepted outside the Promotion Period.
6. Buy any two (2) products from the following brands: Coca-Cola, Coca-Cola No Sugar, Coca-Cola Zero, Diet Coca-Cola, Vanilla Coca-Cola , Sprite, Fanta, L&P, Lift, Sparkling Duet, Schweppes Traditionals, Deep Spring, E2, Keri, Pump, Pumped, Barista Bros, Glaceau, Fuze and Powerade (Qualifying Products) from a participating store during the Promotion Period (Qualifying Purchase), receive your unique code card from the store cashier and text the entry code on your card to  to be in the draw. The Promoter reserves the right, in its discretion, to introduce further Qualifying Products during the Promotion Period.
7. Participating stores are selected bakeries nationwide. Participating stores can be identified by the display of promotional signage in-store. The Promotion is exclusive to bakeries only.
8. One (1) Qualifying Purchase equals one (1) entry. Each entry must be submitted separately in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. You must keep the original itemized purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase.
9. Texts to ‘381’ will incur a standard message cost (20c on Vodafone and Spark NZ, 9c on 2 Degrees and 8c on Skinny Mobile) to the entrant. Texts will not be included as part of any text plan packages – check with your telecommunications provider. All text costs are at the expense of the entrant.
10. Your entry must be received during the Promotion Period. Your entry is deemed to be received only when received by the Promoter’s database. You will receive a return text message confirming your entry. The Promoter is not liable for any issues with communications networks.
11. Each winner will receive a Char-Griller Akorn Kamado Kooker Black BBQ and Ci5 Hardwood Lump Charcoal 10kg Bag (the Prize), with an estimated retail value of NZD $943.95. Prize is available in the colour black.
12. There are twenty-five (25) Prizes in total across all participating stores. The estimated total prize pool value is NZD $23,598.75.
13. Winners will be drawn on 19 October by random selection from all valid entries. The first twenty-five (25) valid entries drawn randomly from the entries received during the Promotion Period will win the Prize.
14. The winner will be notified via the phone number they used to enter, through either a text or call within five (5) days of the draw. If a winner cannot be contacted within 10 working days after the first attempted contact, his/her Prize will be redrawn and awarded to another eligible entrant on the same terms and conditions as the original draw.
15. The winners have rights under the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 which cannot be excluded or limited by the Promoter. These rights include statutory guarantees that any goods provided by the Promoter will be of acceptable quality and fit for purpose, and that any services provided by the Promoter will be rendered with due care and skill. These Terms and Conditions do not, and do not intend to, exclude or limit those statutory rights in any way. However, to the extent it is permitted by law to do so, the Promoter makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, under laws other than the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 regarding the quality or suitability of the Prize awarded as part of this Promotion and will not be responsible for breach of such representations or warranties.
16. The Prize must not be sold, used, donated or given away as part of another promotion. The Prize is not exchangeable and cannot be redeemed as cash.
17. If the Prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize in whole (or any of its components), with a substitute prize of equal or greater value.
18. The winner may be required to show proof of age to verify eligibility. If the winner of a Prize is aged 16 years of age or under, the Prize may, in the sole discretion of the Promoter, be awarded to the Prize winner’s parent or guardian.
19. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
20. Entrants must comply with all requirements of the Promoter including requirements specified in the Terms and Conditions. If an entrant enters or attempts to enter the Promotion in a manner, which in the Promoter’s opinion, is contrary to these Terms and Conditions or is fraudulent or unjust to other entrants (such as hacking, cheating, deception, or any other unfair playing practices), the entry may be rejected at the Promoter’s sole and absolute discretion. The Promoter may, at its absolute discretion, declare any or all entries made by an entrant invalid if the entrant:
(a) fails to establish their entitlement to enter the Promotion to the Promoter's satisfaction;
(b) tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion;
(c) submits an entry which in the Promoter's opinion is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions;
(d) acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person;
(e) in the opinion of Promoter, engages in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter;
(f) breaches any law; or
(g) behaves in a way that is otherwise inappropriate.
21. The Promoter collects entrants’ personal information (PI) in order to conduct the Promotion. Entry is conditional on providing this information. By entering this Promotion, unless otherwise advised, each entrant agrees that the Promoter may use the entrant’s PI to conduct the Promotion in accordance with these Terms and Conditions (including to send electronic messages or telephone the entrant in relation to the Promotion).
23. If, for any reason beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, any aspect of the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, or the conduct or operation of the Promotion is interfered with or disrupted in any way (including by vandalism, power failures, natural disasters, acts of God, or acts of Government, civil unrest, strikes, pandemics, tampering, computer bugs or viruses or technical failures), the Promoter reserves the right to, in its sole discretion, cancel, terminate, modify, suspend or recommence the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries, at any time without prior notice, subject to any applicable law.
24. The Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence) for claims, losses (including loss of opportunity), damages, injuries, costs and/or expenses, whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, suffered, sustained or incurred as a result of, or arising in any way out of, or in any way connected with, the Promotion or any Prize, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the greatest extent allowed by law)
25. Any cancellation, termination, modification or suspension of the Promotion will be notified on the Coca-Cola website [www.coke.co.nz].
26. The Promoter is not responsible for any tax implications arising from the winner winning the Prize. Winners should seek independent financial advice.
27. Entries should not be sent to the Promoter’s address.
28. Any questions relating to this Promotion should be referred directly to the participating store.