Terms and Conditions – SuperValue & FreshChoice
COCA-COLA ‘Be in to WIN an Ultimate Ears Wonderboom 3’
1. The Promoter of this competition is Wholesale Distributors Limited (WDL) and Coca-Cola Europacific Partners New Zealand Limited (CCEP).
2. Information regarding prizes and how to enter the Promotion forms part of these terms and conditions of entry (Terms and Conditions). Entry into the SuperValue & FreshChoice Coca-Cola Prize Competition (Promotion) is deemed as acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
Entry and draw details
3. The Promotion commences at 12:00am on Monday 2 October 2023 and will run for 4 weeks until 11:59pm Sunday 29 October 2023 (Promotion Period).
4. To enter, you must buy any two (2) Coca-Cola products in one transaction from a participating SuperValue or FreshChoice supermarket during the Promotion Period (Qualifying Purchase), receive your unique code card from the store cashier and text the entry code on your card to 381 to be in the draw.
5. Texts to ‘381’ will incur a standard message cost to the entrant. Texts will not be included as part of any text plan packages – check with your telecommunications provider. All text costs are at the expense of the entrant.
6. Two (2) Qualifying Purchases equals one (1) entry. Although multiple entries per person are permitted, entrants cannot submit more than one entry for each Qualifying Purchase. You must keep the original itemized purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. Participants can only enter up to a maximum of three (3) times a day.
7. Your entry must be received during the Promotion Period. Your entry is deemed to be received only when received by the Promoter’s database. You will receive a return text message confirming your entry. The Promoter is not liable for any issues with communications networks.
8. Entries will be consolidated prior to the draw. Prize winners will be drawn on Monday 30 October 2023 by random selection from all valid entries for each participating store.
Eligibility to enter and to win a Prize
9. Entrants into the Promotion must be aged 16 years or older.
10. Entrants into the Promotion must be NZ residents;
11. Entrants into the Promotion cannot be employees of WDL or CCEP;
12. Entrants into the Promotion cannot be family members of employees of WDL or CCEP.
13. Each winner will win an Ultimate Ears Wonderboom 3 in the colour black with an RRP of $169 (Prize), there are twenty-five (25) Prizes in total and total prize pool is NZ$4,225.
14. The winner will be notified via the phone number they used to enter, through either a text or call within five (5) working days of the draw date. If a winner cannot be contacted within ten (10) working days after the first attempted contact, his/her Prize will be redrawn and awarded to another eligible entrant on the same terms and conditions as the original draw.
15. The Prize will be shipped out to the winner’s address once the winner has been verified and a residential address has been supplied. The Promoter will use reasonable endeavours to have the Prize delivered to the winner within 21 working days of being notified of the winner's residential address.
16. The winners have rights under the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 which cannot be excluded or limited by the Promoter. These rights include statutory guarantees that any goods provided by the Promoter will be of acceptable quality and fit for purpose, and that any services provided by the Promoter will be rendered with due care and skill. These Terms and Conditions do not, and do not intend to, exclude or limit those statutory rights in any way. However, to the extent it is permitted by law to do so, the Promoter makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, under laws other than the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 regarding the quality or suitability of the Prize awarded as part of this Promotion and will not be responsible for breach of such representations or warranties.
17. The Prize is not exchangeable and cannot be redeemed as cash.
18. If the Prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize in whole (or any of its components), with a substitute prize of equal or greater value.
19. Each winner should look to the manufacturer of the Prize for all warranties. However, these terms and conditions do not exclude or limit the application of any statutory provision (including a provision of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993) where to do so would contravene that statute or cause any part of these terms and conditions to be void.
20. The Promoters' decisions as to the administration and operation of the Promotion draws and fulfilment are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoters reserve the right to disqualify any participant or Prize winner and may refuse to award any Prize to a person who is ineligible or has violated any rule, gained unfair advantage in participating in the Promotion, or obtained winner status using fraudulent means.
21. By entering the Promotion, you agree to the use of your name for publicity and promotional purposes in connection with this Promotion, without compensation.
22. Subject to any applicable laws which cannot be excluded, the Promoter, its employees and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature incurred or suffered by any person (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this Promotion or with winning, redeeming or benefiting from the prize.
23. The Promoters, their employees and agents are not liable for any loss of, damage to or delay in delivery of Prizes or for any damage that occurs to prizes.
24. Any questions relating to this Promotion should be referred to firstname.lastname@example.org