2. Information regarding prizes and how to enter the Promotion forms part of these terms and conditions of entry (Terms and Conditions). Entry into the Promotion is deemed as acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
3. You must be living in New Zealand and aged 14 years or older to enter.
4. Employees of the Promoter and any agency associated with the Promotion, and the immediate families of such employees, are ineligible to enter. The Promoter’s decision as to eligibility will be final.
HOW TO ENTER
5. The Promotion begins at 12.01am on 29 June 2020 and ends at 11:59pm on 27 September 2020 (Promotion Period). No entries will be accepted outside the Promotion Period.
6. Buy any two (2) x qualifying Coca-Cola products from a participating store during the Promotion Period (Qualifying Purchase), complete the entry form provided in store in full, and place in the entry box in store to enter into the draw. Qualifying packs include 300ml PET, 440ml can, 600ml PET, 1.5L PET, and 2.25L PET. Failure to complete all sections of the entry form may result in the entry being declared invalid.
7. Entries must be made in the same participating store where the Qualifying Purchase is made.
8. One (1) Qualifying Purchase equals one (1) entry. Fill in a separate entry form for each Qualifying Purchase. Although multiple entries per person are permitted, entrants cannot submit more than one entry for each Qualifying Purchase. You must keep the original itemized purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase.
9. There will be one (1) winner per participating store. Each winner will receive a Limited-Edition Federation Bomber Jacket (the Prize), with an estimated retail value of NZD $189.95. Prize is available in the colour black. Sizes may vary across store and winners are not able to request choice of sizing.
10. There are 1000 prizes in total and the estimated total prize pool value is NZD $189,950.00.
11. Winners will be drawn by each participating store on 5 October 2020 at 12.00pm by random selection from all valid entries. The first eligible entry drawn at each participating store will win the Prize.
12. The winner will be notified via the e-mail address or phone number supplied on the drawn entry form within 48 hours of the winning entry being drawn. If a winner cannot be contacted within 10 working days after the first attempted contact, his/her Prize will be redrawn and awarded to another eligible entrant on the same terms and conditions as the original draw. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information submitted on the entry form.
13. A person may enter as many times as they wish and win multiple times across participating stores.
14. The winners have rights under the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 which cannot be excluded or limited by the Promoter. These rights include statutory guarantees that any goods provided by the Promoter will be of acceptable quality and fit for purpose, and that any services provided by the Promoter will be rendered with due care and skill. These Terms and Conditions do not, and do not intend to, exclude or limit those statutory rights in any way. However, to the extent it is permitted by law to do so, the Promoter makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, under laws other than the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 regarding the quality or suitability of the Prize awarded as part of this Promotion and will not be responsible for breach of such representations or warranties.
15. The Prize must not be sold, used, donated or given away as part of another promotion. The Prize is not exchangeable and cannot be redeemed as cash.
16. If the Prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize in whole (or any of its components), with a substitute prize of equal or greater value.
17. The winner may be required to show proof of age to verify eligibility.
18. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
19. Entrants must comply with all requirements of the Promoter including requirements specified in the Terms and Conditions. If an entrant enters or attempts to enter the Promotion in a manner, which in the Promoter’s opinion, is contrary to these Terms and Conditions or is fraudulent or unjust to other entrants (such as hacking, cheating, deception, or any other unfair playing practices), the entry may be rejected at the Promoter’s sole and absolute discretion. The Promoter may, at its absolute discretion, declare any or all entries made by an entrant invalid if the entrant:
20. The Promoter collects entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the Promotion. Entry is conditional on providing this information. By entering this Promotion, unless otherwise advised, each entrant agrees that the Promoter may use the entrant’s personal information to conduct the Promotion in accordance with these Terms and Conditions (including to send electronic messages or telephone the entrant in relation to the Promotion).
22. If, for any reason beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, any aspect of the Promotion is not capable or running as planned, or the conduct or operation of the Promotion is interfered with or disrupted in any way (including by vandalism, power failures, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes, tampering, computer bugs or viruses or technical failures), the Promoter reserves the right to, in its sole discretion, cancel, terminate, modify, suspend or recommence the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries, at any time without prior notice, subject to any applicable law.
23. The Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence) for claims, losses (including loss of opportunity), damages, injuries, costs and/or expenses, whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, suffered, sustained or incurred as a result of, or arising in any way out of, or in any way connected with, the Promotion or any Prize, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the greatest extent allowed by law)
24. Any cancellation, termination, modification or suspension of the Promotion will be notified on the Coca-Cola website [www.coke.co.nz].
25. The Promoter is not responsible for any tax implications arising from the winner winning the Prize. Winners should seek independent financial advice.
26. Entries should not be sent to the Promoter’s address.
27. Any questions relating to this Promotion should be referred directly to the participating store.