Win a pair of Skullcandy Wireless Earbuds – Super Value Fresh Choice Coca-Cola Promotion
1. The Promoter of this promotion is Wholesale Distributors Limited (WDL) and Coca-Cola Amatil (NZ) Limited.
2. Information regarding prizes and how to enter the Promotion forms part of these terms and conditions of entry. Entry into the Promotion is deemed as acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
3. The promotion commences on Monday 21st September 2020 and will run for 4 weeks until Sunday 18th October 2020 (Promotion Period). There is one method of entering this promotion;
• Unique code entry: You will receive a card from the cashier containing a unique code each time you purchase any 2 x Coca-Cola Products (Range includes any Coca Cola TM, Sprite, Fanta, Lift, L&P products in 1.5L, 2.25L, 600ml, 300ml PET, 30x330ml, 18x330ml, 8x330ml, 6x250ml Cans and 4x330ml during the Promotion Period from a participating Fresh Choice or Super Value supermarket.
4. Entrants will need to enter the code from their unique code card on the MyCoke website or app in order to enter the draw.
5. These prize-specific Terms & Conditions sit alongside the MyCoke Programme Terms & Conditions available to view here [www.mycoke.co.nz].
6. Prize winners will be drawn on Monday 19th October 2020 from all valid entries in each participating store.
7. Eligibility to enter and to win a prize;
a. Entrants into the promotion must be aged 14 years or older,
b. Entrants must be a MyCoke member. To become a member, sign up at www.mycoke.co.nz in order to submit an entry,
c. Entrants into the promotion cannot work for Wholesale Distributors Limited (WDL),
d. Entrants into the promotion cannot be family members of people who work for Wholesale Distributors Limited (WDL),
e. Entrants into the promotion cannot work for Coca-Cola Amatil (NZ) Limited,
f. Entrants into the promotion cannot be family members of people who work for Coca-Cola Amatil (NZ) Limited.
8. The Prize is a pair of Skullcandy Sesh True Wireless Earbuds in the colour black.
The Prize is valued at RRP $109 NZD. The Prize colour is final.
Total Prize Pool is $7,630 NZD.
9. There is one (1) pair of Skullcandy Sesh True Wireless Earbuds to be won in each Fresh Choice and Super Value supermarket (70 stores in total).
10. The prize will be sent via courier to the winner’s address once the winner has been verified and a residential address has been supplied.
12. If you are the winner, The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact you within 7 days of the draw. If for any reason, the Promoter is unable to contact you within that period; the prize will be forfeited, and another winner drawn in your place on the same terms and conditions as the original draw.
13. The Promoter will not be liable to any person for any damage caused to the Prize, or if the Prize gets lost or missing, after it is dispatched for delivery to the winner.
14. The prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
15. If the Prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize in whole (or any of its components), with a substitute prize of equal or greater value.
16. The selection results are final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering the promotion, you agree to the use of your name for publicity and promotional purposes in connection with this Promotion, without compensation.
18. Subject to any applicable laws which cannot be excluded, the Promoter, its employees and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature incurred or suffered by any person (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this promotion or with winning, redeeming or benefiting from the prize.
19. The winners have rights under the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 which cannot be excluded or limited by the Promoter. These rights include statutory guarantees that any goods provided by the Promoter will be of acceptable quality and fit for purpose, and that any services provided by the Promoter will be rendered with due care and skill. These Terms and Conditions do not, and do not intend to, exclude or limit those statutory rights in any way. However, to the extent it is permitted by law to do so, the Promoter makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, under laws other than the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 regarding the quality or suitability of the Prize awarded as part of this Promotion and will not be responsible for breach of such representations or warranties.
20. The Promoter is not responsible for entries that are late, misdirected or lost and takes no responsibility for any entries not lodged correctly.
21. The Promoter may amend these terms and conditions at any time, where reasonably required. Any amendments to these terms and conditions will be notified online at www.mycoke.co.nz .
22. If, for any reason beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, any aspect of the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, or the conduct or operation of the Promotion is interfered with or disrupted in any way (including by vandalism, power failures, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes, tampering, government imposed restrictions, computer bugs or viruses or technical failures), the Promoter reserves the right to, in its sole discretion, cancel, terminate, modify, suspend or recommence the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries, at any time without prior notice, subject to any applicable law.
23. Any questions regarding this competition should be referred directly to the participating store.